Being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It's about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind and body. The Y is a place where you can work toward that balance by challenging yourself to learn a new skill or hobby, fostering connections with friends through our lifelong learning programs, or bringing your loved ones closer together through our many family-centered activities. At the Y, it's not about the activity you choose as much as it is about the benefits of living healthier on the inside as well as the outside.
Facilities: The YMCA is the most UNIQUE facility in town and boasts many "ONLY" in our community!
- Indoor Lap Swimming Pool (ONLY one in town)
- Family Pool
- Welcome Center
- Finish Line Shake Bar
- Game Room
- YZone Spinning Studio (ONLY one in town)
- Cardio Fitness Center
- Strength Fitness Center
- Full size Gymnasium
- YExpress Stuidio (ONLY private workout area in town)
- Aerobics Studio
- Youth Fitness Center (ONLY one in town)
- Adult Locker Rooms with Wet Steam Room, Dry Sauna Room, and Hot Tub
- Youth Locker Rooms
- Family Changing Locker Room
- Private Stretching Room
- Boxing Area
Equipment: We have the MOST cardio equipment in town and the MOST variety of strength equipment in town!
- Cardio Fitness: 18 treadmills, 8 AMT's, 8 Ellipticals, Four Cross Trainers, Four Steppers, Three Upright Bikes, Three Recumbent Bikes, Two Rowers, One Nu Step, 14-pc circuit training, Two Stretchers, Two Veritcal Knee Raise, One Dip Machine, Two Ab Rollers, Platform for stretching
- Strength Fitness: Two Squat machines, One Smith Machine, 14-stastion Jungle Cross, 4 sets of dumbbells, Presses (Bench, Incline, Decline)
- Boxing Area: Two punching bags and a speed bag
See all the ways our YMCA can help you achieve your goals. Check out the other links on our website for more information!