JOIN OUR TEAM
We are always searching and recruiting great talent. If you possess a great attitude and are willing to make a difference and enrich lives we serve, than the YMCA is the place for you!! We LOVE to hire by the KASH method. Feel free to drop off your resume or fill out an application. Your employment will come with a FREE membership and 50% off programs.
Here are current job openings: Here is what we currently are searching:
- Member Service Associate: This position requires you to multi-task and serve our members and guests as they check in for their activities at the YMCA or DOME. Must be able to answer phone, help our members as they register for programs and value-added services. Can be challenging and rewarding. The MSA must be able to work on a computer and easily learn our membership and program software program. Please visit with Crystal Ibarra about this position.
- Lifeguards: Come and beat the heat in our pools and make money as a lifeguard. Hours vary each day and night. We are flexible and will work with other pools to give you hours. Please visit with Kaylen McMillen about this position.
- Building Supervisors: This position gives you the power to be 'the sheriff of the night' as you patrol and control the YMCA. You will do spot maintenance, towels, set-up and tear down events, and whatever else is needed to manage the operation of the YMCA for the evening. Hours are from Monday through Friday from 6:30 to 9:00 pm. The weekend shifts are Saturday morning from 9:30-11:30 am and 1:00 to 4:00pm in the afternoon. For Sunday, it is 2;30 to 4:00 pm. Please visit with Chad Knight about this position.
- Fitness Floor Supervisor: The hours for the position will be approximately 4:00 - 7:30 pm Monday through Thursday. These hours should result in a position working around 15-20 hours per week. Duties and responsibilities will include managing the cleanliness of the strength center and cardio center, making sure all equipment is being used properly, and making sure all members are safe and comfortable in the strength center. The supervisor will also preovide orientations for our YPromise program, cardio and strength centers and the youth fitness center. Please visit with Nolan Soto about this position.
Please submit your application if interested. We are always searching.
We are always searching and recruiting great talent. If you possess a great attitude and are willing to make a difference and enrich lives we serve, than the YMCA is the place for you!! We LOVE to hire by the KASH method. Feel free to drop off your resume or fill out an application.
Here are current job openings:
- Building Supervisors: We’re seeking night and weekends Building Supervisor at the Dome. The night shift is from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Friday, and the weekend shift is from 2:30 to 5 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Responsibilities, assists with operation of programs within the building regarding setting up equipment and tearing down. Supervise the DOME. Will work closely with the Dome & Healthy Initiatives Director. Perform spot maintenance on any spills, trash or issues that need to be cleaned up. Responsible for security and safety during your shift and will be closing the building to ensure all lights & doors are shut off. Enforce the YMCA policies and procedures for the Dome, inappropriate behavior and anything else that may arise. Contact Dome & Healthy Initiatives Director Stacy Castoe with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org; 620-275-1199 x 101. Apply in person: 1706 E. Mary St. Garden City.
Olease submit your application if interested. We are always searching.