Football Raffle Fundraiser
2019 Weekly Results
**Winners are drawn each Tuesday and will be posted to this page shortly after. We do our best to post promptly, but the time of posting may vary each week. Thank you for your patience.**
1st Place: Brady Charles with RVX for 139 points for $100. Luckily Brady called and checked the winners. His name didn't pull with RVX because it was blank on the name section but had his name in the campaigner section. It was only on this ticket. All his other tickets were fine. This didn't change This problem didn't effect the rest of the winners because we had a two-way tie for 3rd and that just changed to a two-way tie for fourth place. Sorry Rick and Tamara, your winnings lowered after the intial.
2nd place: Rick Van Meter with RX4 for 134 points for $50. Rick is a four-time winner.
3rd place: Tamara Simmons with UVX for 129 points for $25.
- 4th place: Two-way tie with Jen Sowers (QVX) and Kansas Value Kard (R14) with 126 points. Both will win $10.
- 8th place: Two-way tie with 119 points. Jeff Taylor (QUX) and Manal Terrazas (QX1) will win $5 apiece. Manual and Jeff are both two time winners.
- 33rd place: 12-way tie with 94 points. Curtis Galliart was the lucky winner as Steve Bagnell selected lucky #7 to win. Curtis won with MXY for $10.
- 88th place: 19-way tie with 69 points. Bruce Melin won with IOV for $10. Steve chose lucky #12.
- 2nd & 3rd lowest: Combined with a three-way tie with Brass Tax (OPS), BJ Simon (GLO) and Tim Regan (FOP) with 36 points. All will receive $8 apiece. Brass and BJ have won twice now.
- Lowest: John & Vicki Anderson with FIO for 34 points for $25.
CEO's NOTE: A funny story. I walked into Morrison Supplu the other day and Vicki Anderson who helps the YMCA sell tickets for this raffle was telling me she never wins. Well, this week she won and when I called her to tell her she said I guess I need to complain each week so I win. It was hilarious! THANKS Vicki for your help and congrats on your first win! Another funny story is Rick Van Meter. He told Stacy that he wasn't going to buy any tickets this year and he has won four times this year. It's crazy! Another conversation I had with one of the winners this week was Brass Tax. Rohn has bought tickets from me every year and I called to tell him that he won in a three-way tie for second and third lowest and he said I knew I would be in the running. He went on to say but the bad thing is that ticket was my best ticket for overall prizes. He donated his winnings back to the YMCA. THANKS Rohn you are AWESOME!
Sorry for the delay, but I was having some techincal issues and like I tell my team members, it was a PICNIC (person in chair, not in computer). Anyways, we got it and it is posted. Enjoy!
- 1st Place: JD Farr with HPV for 111 points for $100. Terry is a two-time winner.
- 2nd place: Three-way tie with 105 points. Commerce Bank (FKV), Gerry Schultz (HLV) and Dental Associates (FHS) all receive $31 apiece.
- 8th place: Two-way tie with 100 points. Scott Nieman (FPT) and Justice Van Meter (STV) will win $5 apiece.
- 33rd place: 30-way tie with 75 points. Mike Garcia was the lucky winner as Marcia a swimmer pulled his number to win. Mike won with IP3 for $10.
- 88th place: Nobody with the scoring.
- 3rd lowest: M ark Doll with GMQ for 29 points won $10. Mark is a three-time winner.
- 2nd lowest: Manuel Terrazas with BOG for 28 points won $15.
- Lowest: Russell Isaac with CDG for 24 points won $25. Russell is a three-time winner!
CEO's NOTE: TODAY IS MATCH DAY!!! Donate your winnings back to WKCF for the GC branch or do it on Facebook for the DC branch. Down to our last four weeks. You still have hope to win and we also pay the overall winners for the year. Good luck! THANKS for your help and support.
- 1st Place: Terry Lee with NX2 for 121 points for $100. Terry is a two-time winner.
- 2nd place: Eric Rincon with LVX for 118 points for $50.
- 3rd place: Mariah Salas with LNX for 117 points for $25.
- 4th place: Two-way tie with 114 points for Aaron Kucharik (VZ2) and Kent Smoll (XY2) for $10 apiece.
- 8th place: Five-way tie with 106 points. Sean Thayer with NYZ for $10. Sean is a two-time winner.
- 33rd place: 17-way tie with 81 points. Justice Van Meter with STV won for $10.
- 88th place: 5-way tie with 26 points, Gerry Schultz with DHQ won $10. Gerry has won four times now!
- 3rd lowest: Roger Redden with HMP for 16 points won $10. Roger is a three-time winner.
- 2nd lowest: Linenberger Jewelry with HMO for 15 points won $15. They have won three times now!
- Lowest: Kyle Korf with EHM for 12 points won $25.
CEO's NOTE: Down to our last five weeks. You still have hope to win and we also pay the overall winners for the year. Good luck! The lucky winners were chosen by Celia in our Spinning Room. She was in there spinning and I asked her to select the ties. THANKS for your help and support.
- 1st Place: Two-way tie with Andy Boyd (DEQ) and Chris Vargas (NQV) with 111 points. They both won $75.
- 3rd place: Two-way tie with Steve Bryan (DEY) and Mark Nelson (NVY) with 105 points. They both won $22.50 apiece.
- 8th place: Five-way tie with 99 points. Leon Frazier with PUY was selected by Adriel in our 4-year old program as the lucky winner to win $15. Leon is a three-time winner!
- 33rd place: 27-way tie with 74 points. Valerie Terrazas was the lucky recipient with CES for $10. Andres in our 4-year old program selected Valerie.
- 88th place: No winner with scoring.
- 2nd & 3rd lowest: Two-way tie with Chris Vargas (FJM) and Carla Algrim (JM3) with 24 points. They both won $12.50 each. Chris is the second person to win TWICE in one week!
- Lowest: Vernon Smith with HM5 for 17 points to win $25
CEO's NOTE: My apologies for not getting this posted sooner but I was unable to access our page with no internet service until later this afternoon. We will process checks for the winners from week seven through 11 on the 20th. We still have six more weeks to win! THANKS for your help and support.
- 1st Place: Carolyn Banning with 115 points for GOP for $100.
- 2nd place: Anonymous with CHO for 111 points to win $50. The anonymous person has won six times now!
- 3rd place: Two-way tie with Brass Tax (OPS) and Steve Dyer (OPW) with 109 points. They both won $22.50 apiece. Steve is a two-time winner taking second place last week.
- 8th place: Albert Vasquez with OSY for 105 points to win $15.
- 33rd place: 19-way tie with 80 points. Ron Leonard was the lucky recipient with GM4 for $10. Diana Betencourt chose #12 for the winner.
- 88th place: Three-way tie with 35 points with BJ Simon (EJZ), Meyer Fitness (JRZ) and Joe Roth (EKR) for $5 apiece. Meyer Fitness is a two-time winner!
- 3rd lowest: Rob Sowers with TUZ for 27 points to win $10. Rob has won four times now!
- Lowest: Two-way tie with Krystal Richardson (RX2) and Mark Doll (EKZ) with 25 points to win $20 apiece.. Krystal is a back to back winner from last week!
CEO's NOTE: We still have seven more weeks and the overall winners. If you are interested in more tickets, just let any of our Board or Team members know. Give me a call or send me an email. THANKS for your help and support.
- 1st Place: Daryl Strecker with 108 points for DG4 for $100.
- 2nd place: Steve Dyer with RZ4 for 107 points for $75.
- 3rd place: Rick Van Meter with RX4 for 105 points for $25. Rick has won four times now!
- 4th place: Two-way tie with Russell Isaac (G45) and Bill Clifford (LR4) for 103 points. They both won $10 apiece
- 8th place: Two-way tie with Krystal Richardson (RX2) and Rob Sowers (XY4) with 95 points for $5 apiece.
- 33rd place: 35-way tie with 74 points. Linenberger Jewelry was the lucky recipient for HMO for $10. Victoria McDonald was a a Story Board winner for the YMCA chose #15 for the winner. LInenberger's has won three times now!
- 88th place: Nobody because of the high scores.
- 3rd lowest: Tammy Wallace with BJ3 fir 30 points for $10.
- 2nd lowest: Clinton Christian with BEQ for 27 points for $15.
- Lowest: Anonymous with EJ3 for 23 points for $25. This person has won five times now!
CEO's NOTE: My apologies for posting the winners extremely late this week. I was out of town until yesterday and forgot to get it done. We still have 8 more weeks and the overall winners. If you are interested in more tickets, just let any of our Board or Team members know. Give me a call or send me an email. THANKS for your help and support.
- 1st Place: Two-way tie with Kathy Redman (IMZ) and Scott Nieman (MZ2) with 113 points to win $75 apiece. Scott has won three times!
- 3rd place: Two-way tie with Anonymous (MZ2) and Meyer Fitness (JRZ) with 112 points to win $22.50 apiece. Anonymous has won four times!
- 8th place: Mark Campos with JMZ scored 106 points for $15.
- 33rd place: 29 people tied with 81 points. Scott Taylor with JM6 as the lucky winner for $10. Scott is a two-time winner.
- 88th place: Nobody was awarded!
- 2nd and 3rd lowest: Tie with Joe Roth (CH3), JD Farr (CKZ) and Garnand Funeral Home (NX3) with 32 points. All won $8 each.
- Lowest: Dooly Gleason with CDx for 31 points won $25.
- 1st Place: Heather Gleason with NR1 for 116 points for $100.
- 2nd place: Two-way tie with Joey Ramos (NRW) and Ehreshman Packing (RW1) with 115 points. They will both receive $37.50 apiece.
- 4th place: Four-way tie with 112 points. Ken Killan (NOR) won $20.
- 8th place: Willy Perez with 013 for 107 points won $15.
- 33rd place: 13-way tie with 85 points. Jill Durst with KP1 was selected. Jill won $10.
- 88th place: Four-way tie with 30 points, Dana Israel was selected with X24. Dana won $10. Dana has won three times now! GOOD JOB DANA!!
- 2nd and 3rd lowest: Tie with Anonymous (IQ4) and Walnut Valley Hardwood Floors (Q24) with 19 points. Both won $12.50 each.
- Lowest: Curtis Galliart with CI2 for 17 points. Curtis won $25.
- 1st Place: Commerce Bank - DGX - $100. Two time winner
- 2nd place: Two-way tie with Tim's Auto Sales (GMX) and Rosie Chacon (DGV) with 102 points. They will both receive $37.50 apiece.
- 4th place: Leon Frazier - GMZ with 100 points - $20. Leon has won twice now. $20
- 8th place: 4-way tie with 95 points. Shanda Koehn with GNO was selected. Shanda won $15.
- 33rd place: 27-way tie with 70 points. Matt Legg with EHP was selected. Matt won $10
- 88th place: Nobody won because of low scores
- Third lowest: Brylie Gillan with KW5 for 22 points - $10.
- Lowest: Two-way tie with Gerry Schultz (KU5) and Doug Keller (KS5) with 20 points. Both will win $20 apiece. Gerry is a three-time winner.
- 1st Place: Two-way tie with Jon Berning (DJY) and Lon Pishny (DJZ) with 118 points - $75 each.
- 3rd place: Stu Chance with BDH for 117 points. - $50.
- 4th place: Two-way tie with 113 points. Anonymous (DH6) and Good Sport (DJ6) won $10 each.
- 33rd place: 13-way tie with 87 points. Scott Taylor with JM6 was pulled from YMCA member Charlie Aguilar. Scott will win $15.
- 88th place: Two-way tie with 32 points. Russell Isaac (EFI) and Jeremy Kramer (FN2) will receive $7.50 each.
- Three lowest: Three-way tie with 23 points: Don Doll (EFL), Arely Rico (FNR) and Jon Berning (FN4) will receive $16 each.
- 1st Place: Garrett Wright, MU1 with 125 points - $100. Garrett won first place last week as well. Back to back champion!
- 2nd place: Russell Lewis, MT1 with 122 points - $50
- 3rd place: Two-way tie with 120 points. Curtis Galliart (MXY) and Gerry Schultz (I20) will receive $22.50 each. Gerry is a back to back winner as well. He took second place last week.
- 8th place: Two-way tie with 113 points. Aaron Kucharik (KM3) and Terry Prince (MTX) won $7.50 each
- 33rd place: Eight people tied with 87 points. Dana Israel with X24 was pulled from Adriel our of our four-year old program. Dana is a two-time winner. Dana won $15.
- 88th place: Two-way tie with 32 points. Linenberger Jewelry (BFR) and Scott Huber (FP5) will receive $5 each.
- Third lowest: Four-way tie with 19 points. Jesse Zogelman with BFZ was pulled from Aubrey out of our four-year old program. Jesse will win $10.
- Second lowest: Anonymous won with INZ for 16 points. He will win $15.
- Lowest place: Dacia Huggard with FNZ for 12 points will win $25.
- 1st Place: Garrett Wright, LS5 with 110 points - $100
- 2nd place: Gerry Schultz, LW5 with 107 points - $50
- 3rd place: Three-way tie with 106 points. Walnut Valley (DH5), Pat Baalmann (LQ5) and Rick Van Meter (QX5) will receive $15 each
- 8th place: Pat Regan, AFS with 102 points - $15
- 33rd place: 40 people tied with 78 points. Amanda Mitchell selected #39 between 1 and 40 and it was Scott Nieman with W24. Scott won $15.
- 88th place: Not given this week because it was below the lowest points.
- Lowest place: Three-way tie with 33 points. Crystal Ibarra (CRY), Bill Clifford (EJY) and Roscoe Halsey EKY will receive $17 each.
CEO’s Note: Pat Baalmann and Rick Van Meter have won twice now on the year and join Jeff Taylor as two-time winners. You still have time to get more tickets. Tell your friends to call and we will send them a ticket even if they live in Kalamazoo! THANKS everyone!!
- 1st place: Anonymous, JS5 with 112 points - $100
- 2nd place: Rick Marquez, IJ5 with 110 points - $50
- 3rd place: Chad Koster, CJ5 with 108 points - $25
- 4th place: David Carr, BJ5 with 107 points - $20
- 8th place: Dana Israel, JK5 with 101 points - $15
- 33rd place: 15 people tied for 75 points. Edith Gonzalez picked #8 on the list and it was Jeff Taylor with IMS for $15. Jeff is our first TWO-TIME winner as he took third place last week as well. His ticket is the front runner for overall total probably. GOOD JOB Jeff!
- 88th place: JD Farr (HPV) and Leon Frazier (PUY) both had 20 points for $5 each.
- 2nd and 3rd lowest: Tie with Terry Prince(PY2) and Linenberger Jewelry (PY3) for $12.50 each
- Lowest: Rick Van Meter, PWY with 17 points - $25
A note from CEO Chad Knight: "THANKS again for participating and if you know if anyone who wants to purchase a ticket, they can still play for the last 15 weeks and, overall. So, you still have plenty of chances to win. This is not like a normal raffle ticket with a one-time drawing, you get multiple weeks to win cash back. Good luck everyone!
- First Place: Pat Baalmann, IM1 with 135 points - $100
- Second Place: Commerce Bank, EI5 with 134 points - $50
- Third Place: 132 points from Jeff Taylor (IMS) and Mark Doll (IO1). They will receive $22.50 each. Third place gets $25, Fourth place gets $20
- Eighth Place: Dion Stanley, EIM with 127 points - $15
- Thirty-Third Place: NINE people tied with 100 points. The lucky winner drawn was drawn by Krystal Richardson and she pulled out John Smithhisler. He had ticket AB1 for $15.
- Eighty-Eighth Place: Two people tied with 42 points. Kirk Olomon (P23) and Janet Stimatze (QX3). Both will receive $5
- Third Lowest Place: Rob Sowers, Z35 with 28 points - $10
- Second Lowest Place: Rob Sowers, TUZ with 23 points - $15
- Lowest Place: Jeff Renner, UZ4 with 22 points - $25.
A note from CEO Chad Knight: "THANKS everyone for participating. The weekly totals were adjusted because all the tickets were not sold. If three or less tie, we will split the winnings. If there are four or more, we will put all those winners into a drawing and pull a lucky winner. Tickets are still available. Sorry for not posting the winners until now. Next week, the results will be available on Tuesday and will be uploaded to our website shortly after. On October 20, we will pay the first six weeks of the season."
If you have any questions, please call Chad Knight at 937-2199 or shoot him an email at email@example.com. THANK YOU for your contribution to the NFL Raffle Ticket Fundraiser.