Football Raffle Fundraiser
The Garden City Family YMCA launched an exciting fundraiser involving weekly cash payouts for all 17 weeks of the NFL football season. The fundraiser, titled NFL Raffle, gives each ticket holder a unique letter-number combination corresponding to three NFL teams. The code stays the same, but the teams that each letter or number represents changes each week. Ticket holders cannot choose their teams; the codes are randomly generated. At the end of each week, ticket holders with the highest total cumulative points for each of their three teams will win cash prizes. A total of 14 weekly winners will be awarded.
The cash prize amounts depend on the number of tickets sold. If we sell out of tickets, weekly cash prizes will total more than $650, and the top 10 overall team winners will receive between $75 and $1,000. Checks for each winning team will be sent by mail on a monthly basis.
The cost to participate is $25 per ticket or $100 for five tickets. Tickets may be purchased from a YMCA management team member or board member, or by contacting CEO Chad Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Your ticket is valid for the 17 weeks of the regular football season.
2. Each ticket has three teams each week. These team scores added together determine winners.
3. In cse of ties, prizes will be combined and split.
4. Winners will be automatically notified by mail.
5. No two tickets have the same three teams.
6. Teams not playing a given week will be assigned the previous week's score.