The Southwest Kansas YMCA recently kicked off its Summer for Free promotion, allowing new members a 6 month membership for the price of 3 months. The promotion is valid at both the Garden City and the Dodge City branches.
Those who sign up for a membership during the promotion will receive the months of June, July, and August without charge by simply paying the joining fee and committing to a 6 month membership. Of the 6 month membership, the first 3 months are free and the second 3 months are drafted.
The YMCA is also offering college students a special discounted three month summer membership with proof of enrollment. The membership is $50 at the Dodge City Family YMCA and $65 at the Garden City Family YMCA. The college summer special ends Sept. 1, 2017.
To inquire further visit the welcome center at either branch or contact each branch's membership director. Terms and conditions are listed below.
Garden City Family YMCA: firstname.lastname@example.org | 620-275-1199
Dodge City Family YMCA: email@example.com | 620-225-8157
Summer for Free Terms and Conditions
- Valid for NEW members only
- Offer is valid for ADULT and FAMILY 6 month memberships
- Membership begins June 1
- If you want to start your membership in May, you will pay the prorated amount for May dues and the joining fee
- College student memberships will begin the day of sign up and will be termed in 3 months for the joining fee price
- You will receive June, July, and August for the price of the joining fee
- Your account MUST be drafted for the membership fee in September, October, and November
- If you wish to cancel your membership you MUST cancel by November 1 to not draft on December 1 due to our 30 day notification policy
- To take advantage of this promotion you must agree to a membership through November 2017.