- Infants and toddlers must wear swim diapers.
- Anyone 8 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult (18 yrs or older).
- Showers are required before entering the pool.
- Help us keep the pool and locker room area clean by keeping food, beverages and tobacco products out of the area.
- In order for us to observe health codes, please check with the life guard if you feel you have an infectious condition.
- Watches and wedding rings are permitted but please remove any other jewelry and Band-Aids as to avoid any pump problems.
- Diving is permitted in the diving well only.
- Remember, wet floors can be slick, for your safety please no running or horseplay.
Questions? Contact our Aquatics Director at 620-225-8157.