The Physician Referral Exercise Prescription (PREP) is a doctor or therapist prescribed pass to the YMCA with full member benefits. Passes may last four, eight, or 12 weeks at the discretion of the physician. With a PREP pass, you are considered a member of the YMCA and will enjoy full member benefits and facility access.
After your therapy sessions are over talk to you therapist about the GARDEN CITY FAMILY YMCA’s Physician Referral Exercise Prescription (PREP).
After your PREP pass expires, you can join the YMCA and get your first month free!
- FREE “Commit to be Fit" equivalent to 3 personal training sessions (value $75)
- FREE Guest Passes
- FREE Land and Water Aerobics (select classes)
- FREE Small Towel Service
- FREE Equipment Checkout
- FREE Monthly Mingle
- FREE Body Assessment and Analysis
- FREE Eucalyptus Spray
- FREE Childwatch Services
- FREE Wifi (password 6202751199)
- FREE Day Lockers
- YMCA Nationwide Membership Program
- Free ActivTrax online personal training
- YMCA Bonus Card Program
- 50 percent off Programs Costs
Questions? Talk to Healthy Living Director Steven Lynch: firstname.lastname@example.org, 620-275-1199.